Home Help Service
We have a dedicated small team of professional, experienced and friendly home helps who are DBS checked, ensuring our clients receive a caring, efficient and safe service.
We do not provide personal care or cook meals, but we can provide help with:
· General house-work; cleaning, making beds, ironing and laundry
· Shopping; either by going with you, or collecting shopping for you
· Taking out rubbish
· Caring for houseplants
· Maintaining calendars
· Checking food expiry dates
· Overseeing home deliveries
· Personal paperwork or making telephone calls
· Visits for company or an activity at home
· Companionship on outings
The charge for the Home Help Service is £11.50 per hour. Those on a low income may qualify for a free service. A financial assessment can be carried out to see if you qualify.
Endorsements from existing clients
The Richard Watts Home Help Service provides quality support to older people at home and in the local community. You must live in ME1 or ME2.
Please contact Mrs Fleur Boyce on 01634 823115 with any enquiries regarding a Home Help, or complete and return the application form below.
The home help service provides re-assurance to clients' families too
Comment from Home Help staff